KU Degree Supply Results 2018 BA, B.Com, B.Sc UG Courses October and November 2017 session results are available at www.kakatiya.ac.in. The Kakatiya University Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Results 2017 released.
Kakatiya University Degree Supply Results 2018
The Kakatiya University (KU) UG I, II, III year BA, B.Com, B.Sc students who have written the exams can check their official results from www.kuexams.org. The Kakatiya University,Warangal has released the supplementary and regular examinations results for Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Science (BSc) and Bachelor of Arts (BA). The exams are held in October and November 2017.
Download KU Degree Supply Results 2018
- Go to official website http://www.kakatiya.ac.in/
- Scroll down and search for examination link and click on that.
- You will also check through this link http://kuexams.org/ and scroll down and select the related your courses i.e 1st Year Supplementary Examinations Results of Oct/Nov 2017: B.Sc (MPC), B.Sc (BSC), B.Com, BA/2nd Year Supply Examinations Results of Oct/Nov 2017: B.Sc (MPC, B.Sc (BSC), B.Com, BA/3rd Year Supplementary Examinations Results of Oct/Nov 2017: B.Sc (MPC), B.Sc (BZC), B.Com, BA.
- Enter your details and click on to the submit button.
- Save the Result.
- Take a printout for the future use.
Vision and Mission of KU
- Transforming the University into a Centre of Excellence Ensuring Quality, Access, Equity and Values.
- Acquiring commanding heights in the field of Innovation, Knowledge dissemination, Cutting-edge Research, Competency building and Extension activities with Holistic approach for Societal needs.
History of KU
|Since its establishment in 1976 several steps were taken for the overall development of the infrastructure facilities in order to cater to the requirements of both faculty, staff, students and research scholars. The vast area of 650 acres of land is being used effectively and efficiently for the developmental activities from the available sources and funds from the UGC, State Government and other sources. The various departments on the campus are well accommodated in different buildings of their own with lawns.They have well-ventilated classrooms with audio-video facilities, seminar halls, computer labs, and faculty rooms. The laboratories in the science departments are equipped with the ultra modern scientific instruments to accelerate effective research.The faculties of all the departments, with 248 teaching staff and 622 non-teaching staff, are committed to and well versed in their respective subjects. They have excelled in imparting quality education and also represented their respective departments in many National and International Seminars and brought laurels to the University for their excellent research.It promotes individual and collective research by the faculty and the scholars. The students of the University have the distinction of becoming active part of the HR of the corporate world.The University is committed to meet the augmented demand in the expansion of specialized courses form time to time, and is striving hard to provide appreciable scholastic activities to the increased number of students.
Kakatiya University is located in the historical town, Warangal, erstwhile seat of the Kakatiya rulers and an important town in north Telangana Region. It has completed 25 years of its existence.The University originally established as a post-graduate college in 1967 with 4 departments has grown enormously during these 26 years extending its jurisdiction to cover the four economically backward districts of north Telangana region, namely Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, and Warangal. The University Postgraduate Centers at all the district headquarters and at Kothagudem, Nirmal and Godavarikhani have become full-fledged colleges and are efficiently fulfilling the academic needs of the socio-economic backward region of rural Telangana under the jurisdiction of the University.The University is offering about 120 programs at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce and Business Management, Social Sciences, Education, Engineering and Pharmaceutical Sciences with 180 constituent and affiliated colleges spread over four districts of Telangana, India