Delhi Technological University Declared the Results of candidates who appeared in the B.Tech. 5th Semester Regular(New Scheme) and Back Paper(Old Scheme) Examination.
DTU: Delhi Technological University B.Tech 5th Sem Regular and Back Paper Exam Results 2017
Delhi Technology University that was early famous as Delhi College of Engineering has successfully conducted the exam for its students in the month of November/ December 2017. A large number of candidates appear in the exam.
Procedure to know the DTU B.Tech 5th Sem Exam Results 2017
- Students are advised to visit official website i.e http://www.dtu.ac.in.
- Search the section for which the students want to see the result and click it.
- Soon you will see the web page requesting some details of students.
- As soon as students enter roll number and other details and results can be viewed.
- Save the result.
- Take a printout for the future use.
DTU Vision & Mission
- ” To be a world class university through education, innovation, and research for the service of humanity “
- To establish centers of excellence in emerging areas of science, engineering, technology, management and allied areas.
- To foster an ecosystem for incubation, product development, transfer of technology and entrepreneurship.
- To create the environment for collaboration, experimentation, imagination, and creativity.
- To develop human potential with analytical abilities, ethics, and integrity.
- To provide environment-friendly, reasonable and sustainable solutions for local & global needs.
About Delhi Technological University (DTU)
With a history stretching back over 65 years, providing technical education within a modern educational environment and strong academic staff, DCE is strongly identified with engineering education in India. Since its inception and foundation, DCE has constantly lead the way in reform movements, and in the latter era of the Republic of India, DCE has assumed pivotal roles in the reconstruction, modernization, and administration of the society. The efforts and expertise of DCE graduates have been major contributors in the planning and construction of India’s infrastructure. DCE is an institution which defines and continues to update methods of engineering and architecture in India. It provides its students with modern educational facilities while retaining traditional values, as well as using its strong industrial contacts to mold young, talented individuals who can compete in the global arena.The aim of DCE is to rank among leading universities globally. Consequently, DCE s mission is to educate individuals to be competitive not only in India but all over the world. Within an intensely competitive environment, the college has adopted a dynamic, global, high-quality, creative and communicative approach in education, as well as research and development. Keeping abreast with modern developments, DCE is constantly restructuring itself and renovating its physical infrastructure as well as its research and education facilities.