Dravidian University announced M.Sc. Biotechnology 1st Sem Exam Result 2017. Candidates can check their result through the official website by entering the required details.
Dravidian University M.Sc. Biotechnology 1st Sem Exam Result 2017
The Department of the Dravidian University provides various UG/PG courses. The UG courses are B.Sc (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science), B.S.W (Sociology, Social Work, Psychology), B.A (History, Economics, Political Science) and PG courses are M.A Philosophy, Folklore & Tribal Studies, M.Ed, M.Sc., Herbal Sciences, Botany, M.Com, MBA, M.L.I.Sc., Library Science, Diploma in Yoga, PG Diploma in Translation, Diploma course in Tamil, Tamil, Telugu and Tourism. Appeared will be able to check and download the result of said courses from the official web portal of the University.
Steps To Download The Dravidian University M.Sc. Biotechnology 1st Sem Exam Result 2017
- Visit the official website of the Dravidian University i.e www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the examinations notification on the home page.
- Then click on the M.Sc. Biotechnology 1st Sem Exam Result 2017 Result link.
- Open that link.
- Examination Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take a print for further use.
Objectives of Dravidian University
- To promote national integration and the integrated development of the human personalities through its policies and programmes.
- To work for an integrated development of Dravidian languages, both written and spoken, including the Tribal languages of the Dravidian family.
- To impart instruction and training at very high levels in Dravidian languages, literature and culture related art and crafts and allied subjects with an indigenous thrust.
- To advance and disseminate learning and knowledge by diverse of means, including the use of new and advanced communication technologies.
- To cooperate with, and seek the cooperation of other Universities and institutions of higher learning, professional bodies and organizations for such purposes as the university considers necessary.
- To take up extension activities with special emphasis on rural development so as to make the benefits of the work done by the University reach educational institutions throughout the country.
- To impart training to those residing within and beyond India who desires to study Dravidian languages, literature, culture and modern sciences, medicine, engineering, technology and allied subjects.
- To translate books of other languages into Dravidian languages according to the needs in consonance with the objectives of the University and also to translate books from the Dravidian languages into other languages.
- To develop Dravidian languages as vehicles of modern knowledge and media instruction.
About Dravidian University
The Dravidian University was established in 1997 at the trilingual junction, Kuppam In Chittoor District, A. P., 8 k.m away from Tamil Nadu, 4 km away from Karnataka and hardly about four hours drive to Kerala, basically to promote a spirit of integration and strong bonds of fraternity among the major Dravidian language speakers of the Southern states and to advance studies and research in the integrated body of Dravidian linguica – cultural heritage.The Dravidian University was established through a Legislature Act of Andhra Pradesh and conceived as an Inter-State Institution. The neighboring Governments of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala have extended initial support which enabled the University to take up constructions of Vemana Bhavan, Thiruvalluvar Bhavan, Narayana Guru Bhavan and Basava Bhavan remembering the great Social Saints of the South who enshrined the language cultures with their immortal thoughts.
The University located in a serene rural setting with pleasant greenery spread over the spacious campus of about 1000 acres endowed with huge deposits of granite, giving a picture of a rock garden, is one of the most ideally suited institutions for quite and dedicated studies and research harmonizing the individual, both internally and externally. The campus absolutely pollution free. Every growing institution should be potent enough to dream, and Dravidian University also continues to dream to achieve higher goals and to attain a gratifying place of distinction in the galaxy of Indian Universities enjoying international repute.